Friday, June 24, 2011

My Birthday Gift to You!

June is Birthday Month so I've got a special birthday gift for all my readers... Did you know that The 2010's Housewife can save you money??

Yep, I sure can! Look over to your right and scroll down... a little bit further... there, do you see it? Printable coupons right there on the sidebar!

You can access Coupons.com's latest printable coupons right from this side! Just click the Coupons.com box and it will take you over to their site where you can print hundreds of dollars in money saving coupons! No need to thank me, it's the least I can do! :)

You should also notice over there a special promotional offer from Barnes & Noble: 10% off one item online!

And just above that is a promotional offer for Shoes.com giving you 10% off the entire site! If you don't tell your husband I won't either! ;)

Last, but by no means least, is a promotional offer from SpaFinder.com over on the left sidebar: Buy one gift certificate and receive 15% off a second!

I don't know about you, but the summer is a big gift buying time for me: birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, graduation. June is a very expensive month for us! If it is for you too please take advantage of these money saving offers right here on The 2010's Housewife blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment