Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Birthday Party Invitation Round-Up

Here are a few awesome party invitation ideas I found online that would be perfect for a birthday party!

You Are My Fave

I love the idea of opening up a cute little envelope to read a tiny little invite!



Etsy.com
I'm so sorry I couldn't find who made & sells this invite on Etsy, but I think it's adorable! Everyone uses a smiling photo of the birthday boy/girl on invitations- what about a silly one? So fun!


Hip Hip Hooray
How perfect for a first birthday invitation? I was also thinking it would be cool to attach one candle to each invite for an older birthday & ask the guests to bring that candle to the party for the cake. You could say that by placing their candle on the cake, each guest is making a wish for the guest of honor.


Lmnop.com
How unique?!? You know what I like best about this invitation? It saves paper! Not everyone wasn't to design their own custom invitations but this would be super easy and very inexpensive!



This invite appears to have been designed by an Etsy shop owner but is no longer available for sale. Bummer, because it's so rad! (Rad? That's what we said back in the day of cassette tapes, right?)


Martha Stewart
I am totally doing this sometime for a party! Quick, easy and cheap- you can probably pick these up at a dollar store.


Design Sponge

Perfect for a summer party! You can customize these to fit any party color palette and they would look very cute on your guests' fridges- maybe add a magnet to the back?

No comments:

Post a Comment