Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Housewife Week!

Good Morning & Happy Housewife Week!

I am on vacation this whole week... yay!!! As much as I wish I was running off to some relaxing or exotic place, I am very happy to have some time to focus on a few projects around the house that I've been putting off.

I'm not sure how this week will go in terms of posts. I have a HUGE to-do list (or rather, wish list) for everyday this week which could mean, depending on time to write, a ton of posts this week or next week. Stay with me, though, because I have a bunch of awesome recipes, household projects & cleaning tips/ideas and a few crafting/sewing projects to share.

Remember, this is my trial run at being a true housewife (for a week). My husband thinks I'll get bored at some point. I think I have more than enough to occupy my time. I even think that I can go all week without overspending (shopping is my go-to cure for boredom) and even save us some money!

Check out the tab "Housewife Week" to see some of the things on my agenda. If you have any suggestions for household projects or money saving tips feel free to email me at 2010housewife@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment