Saturday, May 21, 2011

Making Lemonade

This is simply meant to be a funny post... unfortunately at my dad's expense. Sorry dad! We are laughing with you, not at you!

About three weeks before my wedding last Fall, I got a phone call from my mom that went a little something like this:

Mom: "Tracy. Don't freak out, but your dad just shaved off one of his eyebrows."
Me: <hysterical laughter>

I'm still not 100% clear on the logistics but an incident occurred involving my dad and a razor (and possibly a rum & coke). This certainly wasn't something I was hoping would happen in the weeks leading up to our wedding but since there was nothing I could do about it I decided to laugh it off. In times like these, you need to appreciate situations for the story value they provide.... and then give your dad a mustache-on-a-stick from the photo booth.

Photo Courtesy the Best Wedding Photographers in all the lands, Carden's Photography

This is one of my favorite photos from our wedding! When life hands you lemons, take a funny photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment