Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In the Mail Today


I don't understand why my husband hates mail... I got some good stuff in the mail today!

All You Magazine- If you don't know about All You Magazine, but coupon or want to start couponing it's time to get in the know! All You is a monthly magazine sold exclusively by Walmart (and mail order subscription) that contains TONS of coupons and money saving tips! This month's magazine has $91.60 in coupons inside and believe me, that are coupons you'll actually use! I believe it retails for about $2.50 per issue but I highly recommend a subscription. There are subscription deals out all the time, just be on the look out for them. In the meantime, check out the All You website for printable coupons and loads of frugal tips.

Purex and Eucerin Samples & Coupons: I received a sample of the new Purex Complete with Zout laundry detergent as well as two Eucerin lotion samples courtesy of The Sample Showcase (which I wrote about before in a post here). I didn't qualify for the one large box of samples & coupons so I individually requested all the samples they had available on their site. I'm quite surprised by how quickly these samples have come... sometimes it takes months to receive samples requested online.

Requesting free samples of products is not only awesome because of the free samples, but they almost always come with coupons as well. I've found the coupons that come with samples are normally higher value than those in newspaper inserts. Even if it's a product you personally don't use, why not request a free sample? I save all the trial or sample sizes of products I get either through mail or bought with coupons in store. It's nice to have a little stockpile of health & beauty aids on hand for visitors or out of town guests. You never know what someone might need or forget at home!

Did you get anything good in the mail today?

No comments:

Post a Comment