Thursday, May 12, 2011

Calling All Facebook Friends!

This is a plea for help! I would love, love, love to qualify The 2010s Housewife Blog for a Facebook username but I need 25 fans. I already have 14 fans, who I am incredibly appreciative of!! If you would please consider "liking" The 2010s Housewife on Facebook I will like you forever!

You can click the link above or click on the LIKE button on the Facebook block in my sidebar.

If you pass word along to all your friends about The 2010s Housewife Blog or The 2010s Housewife on Facebook I will double like you forever!

You can also help support the blog (and me) by becoming a Follower (bottom of right side bar).

I have been so incredibly overwhelmed by the number of visitors my little blog has received over the last week and so humbled by all the support you have given me! Thank you in advance and looking forward to providing you with much Housewifeyness in the future!

Mrs. 2010s Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment