Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Feature: Coupons.com Saving Center

I am really excited to announce a new feature on The 2010's Housewife! Mostly because it took me weeks to figure out how to code it properly but also because I am so happy to be able to offer my readers a ton of money saving coupons!


Check it out today! Either click on the link above or use the Coupons.com page tab. Today you an print 95 coupons right from this site and then come back each week to see what new coupons are available! (Coupons & printing limits are completely reset at the start of each month)

When you see a coupon you want, print it right away! Coupons usually have print limits and when they are out they are out. Here are a few I printed:

$.80 off 4 Hamburger Helper (my husband's comfort food)


$.75 on Philadelphia Cooking Creme (makes excellent enchiladas)

$1/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls or Grands Sweet Rolls (this will double to $1 at my grocery store)

Enjoy & SAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment